‘The Company, ‘our’, ‘we’, ‘us’ shall mean Graceful Wedding Cars
‘Employee’ shall mean any employee of Graceful Wedding Cars, including any chauffeur
‘Hirer’ or ‘Client shall mean to be the person who signs the hire agreement form and is responsible for making payment.
‘Party’ shall mean to be the Hirers quests or invitees
- By making payment of the reservation deposit by any means, by ticking the agreement box when online booking or signing the Booking Form, the Client is confirming acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and agrees to be bound by them. Bookings cannot be made by persons less than 18 years of age.
- Bookings are only deemed confirmed once the deposit has been paid and a signed Booking Form has been received.
- Deposits are non refundable and are only transferable to alternative dates at the Companies discretion.
- It is company policy to have the details of a current credit/debit held on file from the time of booking until completion of booking. Any charges which become due will be debited from that card. We do not accept card details from any person who is not the Hirer for subsequent payments
- Any alterations to the booking schedule must be made in writing at least 7 days before hire commencement date. Every endeavor will be made by the company to accommodate said changes; however any changes will be at the Companies discretion. Depending on the change, this may incur a small fee
- The Hirer has the right to cancel any booking made. Cancellations must be made in writing to the Company
- Cancelations or partial cancelations will be subject to the following – Up to 100 days notice: outstanding balance in full will be due
Up to 130 days notice: 75% of outstanding balance will be due
Up to 180 days notice: 50% of outstanding balance will be due
More than 180 days notice: 10% of outstanding balance will be due
Payment due will be debited to the Hirers card held on file immediately upon cancellation
- The “standard hire tariff” is a duration of 4 hours and covers a distance of 30 miles from our Tysoe base
- Payment of the balance remaining is due 4 weeks before hire commencement date
- If a secondary trip is required by the bridal vehicle; a maximum of 3 miles each way is the recommended policy of the company, and will incur a small fee
- Additional charges will apply for – Parking Charges, Parking Permits, Toll Charges and Parking Fines at locations as advised in itinerary. Overtime charges will apply after 41/2 hours at the company’s discretion and after 18:00 hours and again after midnight. Overtime is subject to chauffer availability and the chauffer is at liberty to leave at the hire finish time as set out on the Booking Confirmation regardless of whether the itinerary has been fulfilled. If overtime can be accommodated, payment will be debited to the Hirers card details kept on file
- If collection is required from a non domestic address, the chauffer will notify the venues staff and will provide details of the persons to be collected. Passengers should make themselves available at the requested time. The chauffer will not be responsible for searching for the persons to be collected.
- Vehicle Access to all addresses and turnaround/exit ability will be assessed by the chauffer, and if there are any restrictions, the car will travel to the closest point possible. Restricted access/exit and unmade roads should be made known to the Company at time of booking confirmation.
- Upon booking The Hirer accepts that in the event of adverse weather conditions resulting in a risk to all parties, vehicle and other road users, the Company reserves the right to cancel or delay the booking. The Company does not accept responsibility for any breakdowns caused by adverse weather conditions. The Company shall make all endeavors’ to complete the booking, but The Hirer should put in place a backup plan, and/or appropriate wedding insurance.
- We make best endeavors’ to provide reliable transport as per the booking requirements, and provide uninterrupted service for the duration of the booking itinerary. Upon booking The Hirer accepts that in the event of a mechanical breakdown The Company does not accept responsibility for delays or cancellation due to breakdowns beyond our control.
- The Company will not be held responsible for failing to provide the booked service due to circumstances beyond its control, such as adverse weather conditions, major traffic hold ups, road works, mechanical breakdown, client delays and accidents. For every eventuality The Company will always try to find a solution, but, it would be prudent for The Hirer to put in place a backup plan, and/or appropriate wedding insurance.
- The Hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused to the vehicle by the Hirer and anyone in their party. The Hirer agrees to be liable for the full cost of repair by a commercial retail outlet. Any damage/soiling to the vehicle including illness will incur the minimum fees – £50 for excessive soiling and £150 for sanitation of the vehicle. No items will be attached to the vehicle by the Hirer, without prior consent by the Company. No champagne to be opened in the vehicle at any time.
For insurance reasons, the Hirer accepts that only the chauffer will open and close doors. The exception to this would be in a case of emergency.
- Every effort is made to ensure no damage to the Hirers property or anyone in their party travelling in the vehicle, and no responsibility is accepted by the Company for damage or loss. Please ensure that clothing is kept away from any items on the vehicle that has been lubricated, exhaust pipes and tyres. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that all of their belongings and rubbish is removed at the end of the hire period.
- Irresponsible behavior during the hire period which may damage the vehicle or endanger the passengers and other road users will not be tolerated. Examples are hanging out of windows, sitting on bodywork, violence, abuse to other road users and extreme rudeness to chauffer. The car is fitted with seat belts which must be used at all times when the vehicle is in motion. Any claim for personal injury when seat belts are not worn will not be accepted by the Company. Eating and smoking is not permitted in the vehicle at any time. Drinking stain producing drinks inside vehicle at any time is not permitted. The throwing of confetti, rice and other items are at chauffer’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint or claim, these must be put in writing within 14 days from the date of hire. Any refunds will be issued within 28 days.
- Malicious and/or untrue postings on social networking sites or review sites will be robustly defended, and actions taken against malicious or libelous entries
- To keep out web site, social media and printed matter updated, photographs of our vehicles are taken at different venues. These photographs may contain the bride, groom and members of their party. Unless otherwise instructed before the hire date, the Hirer agrees to us using these photographs.
- As a small business, we cannot absorb all charges incurred through the use of credit cards and a surcharge will be levied for the use of credit cards. Graceful Wedding Cars reserves the right to amend its Terms & Conditions at times, and any changes will be posted on our web site.